Lately on Pakdroid, we’ve been receiving a multitude of requests basically fixated on on point, how to install Google Play on devices that don’t have it pre-installed. Well, the solution is rather facile, so follow the steps below.
1. Download the Google Play APK and save to Desktop.
Download the Google Play APK here.
2. On device, go to Settings>Security and allow installation from Unknown Sources.
This allows you to sideload applications to your device. (Note: Some devices that are carrier-locked will have this feature blocked. If so, contact us.)
3. Drag and Drop Google Play APK to Downloads on your device.
If you have a PC, just install the driver software of the device. If you have a mac, then some devices will need external software. For more information, click this LINK.
4. Download a File Manager and open the Downloads Folder.
We recommend the ES File Explorer. Now you want to open the Downloads folder (where you saved the APK in Step 3).
5. Click on the APK and click Install.
Once this applciation is installed, you can download applications from the Google Play Store.
If you have anymore questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments.